We are back in business... but not business as usual. To maintain a safe environment, there have been several changes made to our normal salon protocol. I am excited to see you guys and am committed to keeping us healthy!
1. I will check my own temperature every morning before coming in, and I may ask the same of you. If you are sick, have been around anyone sick, or potentially exposed, I will not be able to provide any services.
2. When you arrive at the salon, please let me know you are here and remain in your car until I am ready for you. The furniture in the hall has been removed as no one should be waiting inside the building.
3. No other people should come in to your appointment with you. Only the person receiving the service can be inside the building and studio. If more than one person is scheduled together, everyone should wait in the car until their turn.
4. Everyone must wear a mask. The mask may be removed during the service if necessary, but worn at all other times.
5. You will be asked to wash your hands when you arrive. You can use the restroom or I have hand soap in the studio.
6. If you would like to purchase any retail, we can discuss what I have in stock or can order for you, but I ask that you only let me handle the items (please do not take anything directly off of the shelf) and I will sanitize products before giving them to you.
7. I am still accepting all forms of payment with proper precautions, but I also have no contact options: venmo, paypal, apple pay, and my credit card reader accepts "tap to pay" cards without a signature (this option works if your credit card has a wireless symbol on it or is linked to your phone).
8. I will be cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, my phone, credit card reader, and everything else in the studio in between appointments. To allow me to do this, I have to book for extra time. This means that I cannot service as many people in a day, so I am also asking for your patience as I am working on rescheduling appointments and replying to messages.
Thank you guys so much for all of your support during this time and always. If you have any questions, please text me!